About Pennsylvania Macaroni Company
The Sicily-born Sunseri brothers started making and selling pasta in 1902. By the 1940s, they had established what is now a legendary Italian food import business and retail store in Pittsburgh’s Strip District.
Pennsylvania Macaroni Company’s 30,000-square-foot, main warehouse sits behind the retail site. In 1999, we bought more than 80,000-square-feet of warehouse space in Green Tree Borough to increase our presence in the wholesale food distribution market.
We employ more than 50 people in our warehouses alone. Our fleet of 14 trucks delivers Italian specialties 5 days a week as far away as Erie and State College in Pennsylvania; Deep Creek, Maryland; Clarksburg, Wheeling and Weirton, West Virginia; and Steubenville, Ohio.